1) Over 3 million books donated, across metro LA and internationally.
2) Books donated to Title I eligible schools, through vetting process ensuring need.
3) $20 million and counting in value books.
1) Over 310,000 student volunteers engaged.
2) BookEnds student-centered literacy events, matching donor and recipient populations.
3) 650 recipient organizations served—including a presentation of organizational pride by each.
1) Libraries established at police stations as a sanctuary for kids with limited or no options.
2) 36 libraries already created across LA County alongside A Chance For Children.
3) Custom-built libraries with a unique theme for each.